if someone loves a character and relates to them dont try to take that away from them. dont comment on their posts where they’re like “i love when [insert character here] [insert thing character does here]” with your “BUT THEY DO THIS ALSO….” stop doing that. that person relates to that character and sees their self in that character and they love that character stop trying to shoot them down you’re not doing anything but making them sad and disappointed
Shalom, let me take a moment to introduce TransJewry — the TL;DR? A blog whose primary aim is transgender and non-binary Jews of all backgrounds, which posts resources and materials that are otherwise extremely difficult to find as a small community.
I talk more about myself and the blog here, but feel free to ask questions or share resources. I would love for this to be shared, so that this becomes an active and easily accessible resource for those who need it!
wake up america
- Me: So when you see the 4 year old boy pull the little girl's hair...
- Students: He likes her!
- Me: Now they are around 11 or 12 and he grabs her arm and wrestles her to the ground even though she calls him a jerk and yells at him to leave her alone.
- Students: That is just how boys are.
- Me: Now they are 18 and he grabs her arm and--
- Students: Oh, that's not okay.
- Me: Really? How would he know? How would she know? How would you know? You just told me that for the first 17 years of these children's lives that you thought it was cute, sweet, and natural for a boy to grab a girl and be rough with her.
- Students: Oh.
- Me: Oh, is right.
i havent seen ANYONE discuss what fox news said about muslims. and the growing tension towards muslims after news stations saying they’re scared of ISIS sleeper cells in the US (because muslims are always, always targeted and bombarded with surveillance and locked up and killed under false pretenses of terrorism when this happens) and it fucking scares me so fucking much.
don’t ignore me.
the amount of posts on this site that are like “ALL GIRLS HOT MOST BOYS UGLY” is disgusting and if you reblog any of them without any sort of commentary never ever claim yourself to be a proponent of body positivity or anything like it